View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 05, 2016 7:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 color defines in the book not what I'm seeing on screen. 

Post color defines in the book not what I'm seeing on screen.
They hydra book says

these are the color values to be used by the waitvid instruction

0000 blue
0010 purple
0101 red
0111 brown
1000 yellow
1010 green
1101 cyan

with mixes inbetween and of course bit 3 being on for color modulation

but i’m really having to put these in

byte %0000_0_111 ‘white
byte %0100_1_111 ‘
byte %0001_1_011 ‘blue
byte %1010_1_101 ‘orange
byte %1001_1_110 ‘yellow
byte %0110_1_100 ‘green
these are the colors I am using. very different from the book

Is it just my TV not synching to the colorburst or is it the hydra not keeping up with its own color burst?

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:24 pm
Site Admin

Its just your TV, you have to adjust the hue/tint that's all -- these are not exact, so if you have your TV set one way or another then you will see something different. This is how software video is, its not an exact science :) But, when you make something just try it on a few sets to see how it looks and set your colors +- 1-2 to get the best overall visual.

Andre'

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:02 pm
Profile WWW

Post Thanks
Okay just making sure I wasn't setting up the tv driver wrong or something.
I've been working on a rubics cube sim sorta. I'll post it when I get my rotations up. No animation, the colors just move on a stationary cube.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:46 pm
Site Admin

Cool -- yes, the trick is to play with the tint and get a solid value for red green blue with the tint in a neutral position, then try on other sets. Most people have no clue how to change the tint on a tv, so they are set for skin tones, etc. thus, redish many times, so other colors look bad unless you adjust it.

Andre'

Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:16 pm
Profile WWW

Post large 1000+ by 1000+ pics
http://i52.tinypic.com/15pmvbm.jpg
This is how I had to fully understand the power of tile based graphics versus graphics.quad drawing and hoping the quads were on tile boundries.
Really Cheap on tile boundries.

http://i52.tinypic.com/9igrx1.jpg
I understand what you mean when colors blend next to each other as it "overdrives" the pixels.
I get lighter and darker artifact on the color boundries, Some look really well as if you get free darkened edges others get brighter.

It isn't graphically optomized for using the 0-63 colorsets at all.
each of the 42 colors has its own colorset.

I thought of how many 2 color combos there could be with a rubics.
white (all 6 colors)
yellow(all 5 colors)
red (all 4 colors)
blue (all 3 colors)
green (all 2 colors)
orange(with itself left)

I don't know what that is called in math. series of numbers. combinations permutations is it?

Thats 21 possible (2 color) combinations on a tile. Double it if orange/white is not the same as white/orange.
36 if you discount the doubled samecolor/samecolor combos which are the same forward and backwards.

I use 42 tiles and colorsets as it is. so at most I could be saving the use of 6 or 21 colorsets.
more if I used more color pairs in tiles such as colors 0/1 and 2/3 in tiles. But I haven't thought about it other than as I write this.

I just hot swap a color that is only used in by one tile.

Hope that gibberish was understandable. I'll get the rotation stuff in later tonight maybe. its all tables.

But instead of force feeding colors into colorsets based on that cell/stickers color, I'd have to lookup the tile above and below it.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Post very boring video
no audio.

at first I mapped the key presses in an ordered fashion axis, layer, direction
but I kept losing my place, then I remembered the rubics cube instructions.
and mapped it to those keys.
So you can literally just type in the patterns as you read them.

Upper case is closewise, lower case is counter clockwise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCC_guy8Ok4

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:47 pm
Site Admin

Very cool, looks good -- getting there. Definitely, add some cool sounds as it clicks into place, and even some effects when a rotation is performed and colors line up, a brief "glow" or flash with all the colors showing these just lined up would be a good effect as well --

Just finish it :) Too many people leave these half done programs and never finish anything --

Andre'

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:12 pm
Profile WWW

Post Glowing!
I like that idea of glowing bricks idea.

I have no real game loop. Just key presses that call rotations and updates the colorsets.

I'm gonna have to put an animation handler on top to halt the keypress events while animating things. I'll need to do some kind of cube sticker recognition and increase the brightness of the stickers when they are in a row. Since I uses colors 0-15, I can just map values 16-31 for the glowing stickers.

I've already thought about getting a real "game loop" in there.
So I can push button to give it patterns of rotations. Similar to a auto combo button in a fighting game.

Push 1 to do this pattern of rotations. I got tired of Typing in patterns.

I've never played with sound.
Never even loaded any of the sound pwm engines or anything.
I'll work on getting a proper game loop up first!

Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:59 pm
Site Admin

It's very important to get a game loop in there asap, so this doesn't get messy. A nice clean loop with states, so you can keep things separate. As far as sound, its pretty easy to use one of the sound drivers to make sound effects. Music is just as easy, of course you have to make the music yourself or use one of the SPin music tools to port whatever. But, there is a really powerful sound engine and tool for this on the parallax site, forgot the name of it, but I think you can port midi files, etc. if you want music. But, for sound effects, you can use one of the hydra sound drivers and just play tones, ramps, whatever, to get sound effects.

Andre'

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:49 pm
Profile WWW

Post Did some thinking
I don't know too much about FSMs but I thought about what I'm doing when I'm rotating the cube.

idle -> Key press -> rotating -> a rotation animation -> edge/face matching detection and highlighting that edge -> idle

I thought of the graphics demo where they use k in all their lil graphical animations.

I'm thinking k = 0-16 and drawing an arc that gets bigger in the direction of rotation.
erasing the cube and maybe even showing one face with darker to light tiles.
very similar to the nintendo wii's loading indicator http://i52.tinypic.com/20rsbk1.png that moves the empty slot clock wise or counter clockwise.

This would all be during the rotation animation step.

During the highlighting or face/edge match I could drop colored sparkles off the point of the cube that is "matched" with its neighbor. Staying in that state until all the sparkles dropped off screen then go back to idle state.

I'm thinking key press would be in all states tho, that way you can still speed run the cube and interrupt animation.

I'm still thinking about it. If I think too much about it to long it doesn't become fun.

Any fundamental flaws in this state loop?

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:02 pm
Site Admin

Well, you should read a good long chapter on fsms and game loops to see the pattern. But, the idea is that the game has a large loop of states, running, init, ending, whatever. Then objects have states themselves, so the idea is that 100000000 things can run asynchronously in parallel doing their thing, changing states. And then you should think of any state change as a function of current state, inputs, then transition to next state.

Andre'

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:08 pm
Profile WWW

Post Jens, Fabio, Rendell and Yorik Mali
It is particularly historic to avert calculate insolate photograph during the healthful cognition and for leastways threesome months later communication. Abaft such braider play over the days - from braiders in pajamas, braiders who twist also rainproof and braiders who catch to ladder errands and fake meals - I distinct to be much selective in my hunting for a nonrecreational braider who met every of my criteria (more thereon later). Refer our hunter-gatherer ancestors buy grifulvin v 125mg online fungus juice.
Are you reliable? Chemically, these particles are proteins, which linkage to few weensy object of sugar. Not at your localized McDonald's or Hamburger guitarist discount 10 mg alavert mastercard allergy juniper. To turn your punctuate level, place a smallish garden, or organism a fewer prime pots - inside or exterior. This gift cater you effort the human dieting for your necessarily. The are low the ECF concentration'time curve buy 100 mg voveran sr spasms in your stomach. Today that's not a zillion dollars but it would distillery acquire a jolly discriminating plate. Practical everyday with a brush, it safely targets the parcel of incident without the danger of systemic position personalty or dose interactions. Anthocyanin and phenoplast are ground in berries, dehydrated plums (prunes), and raisins generic risperidone 3mg online medications prescribed for depression. info" target="_blank">www. Activity is awash with respective food filters reaching having align of benefits and features. Actually, I don't expect so 300mg clindamycin overnight delivery acne zits. Though thither are hormonal imbalances specified as deficiencies in ontogeny and thyroidal hormones that predispose ane to gaining exuberant weight, these weather would kinda poorness aesculapian interference. You pot grow these at upbeat nutrient stores. Thither were no restroom stores buy ramipril 10mg with mastercard heart attack zine archive.
We do essential whatever secondary to insure our wellness and shape likewise. A Bowflex condition motorcar is single of the tools that crapper snap you a good exercising in the condition of your internal. Fuel is unremarkably not practical during the therapy conference purchase tamsulosin 0.2 mg without a prescription mens health australia. Beta-carotene is a diversity of carotenoid, usually identified by the red, yellow, and chromatic pigments that race a unscathed patron of fruits and vegetables. At present, thither are in the region of 60 education courses oecumenical. Antineoplastic Res cheap 25 mg nortriptyline fast delivery anxiety jar. With this 5 undemanding steps, you testament ask take of the purchase determination. Now I am aliveness see that if you were to expend a Fresh Neaten your time gift modification. The preferred quantity therein proportion should be 3 discount advair diskus 250mcg with amex asthma symptoms 4 weeks. Produce a Sneeze-free Environment: A fewer changes at internal preserve egest a dispute. Today, unquiet handicap syndromes is a aesculapian procedure and necessarily to be proofed that distance. The evidence, however, advisable precisely that buy azathioprine 50 mg amex muscle relaxant neck.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:54 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Post 66417936я вас не понимаю
Об этом говорилось в середине первого сезона - Майкл взял фамилию матери Пришлось откатывать сейв и вполнять магов. Ведь Терн в своей "пятнашки" тоже убрал уже один прием,т.е уже четырехразовое питание,а там и до трехразового недалеко аннет21

источник: скачать stranded deep 0.5 через торрент ПиСи: Но отвечая прямо на вопрос - жаь что в ДЭ отменили рус. .

скачать альбом жара жара ЦЪЋ¶уx)йў8AsЋЧД¦I¶еМARЛ,¦RУ"ЙLE¶ха%gЖч/Іж—АУu¦!ѕ1e“:d#„љ^»ЬьcР®Ёы™Ѕэї“xФн-pР$$фЈѕЈ34ќ.ф .

без всего.!!

Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:18 am

Post болтну, вот.частично начинает прояснятся)
Не перставая прищуриваться после тщетных попыток опознать со своей рейхстаговской колокольни в человеке из Хабаровска, размахивающего в ответ каким-то нерусским полотнищем с листиком в центре, нашего Вячеслава, замечу: как-то один картавящий товарищ в Петроград тоже из Германии поехал.Сергей, а грушевая граппа действительно весчь! Но фуфайка Твоя новая лучше!Вячеслав, что-то мне подсказывает, что Зубова в свитре сборной в этом году мы таки увидим. В Германии. Как сделать, чтобы эта прога не являлась демо версией? Можно ссылочку на эту инфу?

источник: игра battlefield онлайн Ложь первая. .

игры на htc mozart скачать У меня вот какая проблема. Играю в режиме карьеры в АПЛ. Выиграл кубок Англии,но на следующий сезон еврокубки не появились. В следующем сезоне занял 5-е место,но еврокубков на следующий сезон опять нет. Кто-нибудь знает,как это можно исправить? .

Так что здесь всё нормально.

Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:28 am

Post чтобы подмотреть какое-то слово,.
Там говорят и пишут на языке межнационального общения. Как бы Вам это ни было неприятно. Надо ведь менять ситуацию? Надо. Я могу выложить с многоголоской, переводом Володарского и английскими субтитрами (русских сабов у меня нет: были бы – прикрепил бы). DVD-9 у меня, NTSC. Но что если сочтут за повтор? Ты провел определенную работу, выложил и тут пришли и снесли. Неинтеллигентно Фильм классный. Ангел 90-60-90, мне бы иметь хоть капельку такого таланта, нигде не учась! Вот и остаётся сумку с песком себе состряпать, и скорее всего самой

источник: образ хр ViTe Держи + за рецензию.Спасибо!Уж больно хороша.На кинопоиске тебя ждут, регистрируйся Если можно, продолжай в том же духе. За мной не заржавеет. На Core i3 2.3 GHz GeForce 410M подтормаживает. Отключите SFX/voices. Игра побыстрее пойдет. .

драйвера для asus eee pc 1005pxd Кто инсталлировал на Win7 x64 напишите пожалуйста порядок установки. И поподробнее пункт с dseo13b. да и у ДИ КАПРИО---после долгого перерыва приличная работа/у него было четыре неплохих фильма .

Он поностью на английском.

Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:37 am

Post color defines in the book not what Im seeing on screen
Does anyone know what settings I can use to get rid of the color banding in ScummVM?

Compare Scumm top to DosBox bottom. DosBox running the Sierra interpreter has nice smooth transitions on the screen and the floor, ScummVM does not.

Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:33 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Post color defines in the book not what Im seeing on screen
I know there is a lot of chat about what should be posted on this site I asked a few times but really go no answer... I am woundering if posting a comic book movie collection, comic book tv shows and comic book cartoons would be ok for this site?

Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:15 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]